Tuesday, October 18, 2011

3 Reasons Macs Are Better than PCs


I won’t hesitate to admit that I am a Mac person. A 100 percent, through and through, ’til the day I die, mac person. I think that PCs have nothing on Macs. PCs are not as easy to use and they essentially just copy everything that Mac does. All this, of course is my opinion only. It is not a fact in any way. I just want to give my opinion (in a vey biased way) about why Mac is so much better than PC. Maybe I can convert PC lovers over to the good side. If not, its their loss actually.
#1. Justin Long
Obviously Mac is cooler because Justin Long has been the face of Mac in their advertising campaign! In this campaign, Long represents a Mac computer while an older guy in an out-of-style brown suit represents the PC computer. The PC guy can never defend himself against the wit and cleverness of Justin Long. Justin does a good job of representing the hip and fresh new style of Mac computers. This whole campaign does a
really good job of portraying all of the great things about Macs. For example, it demonstrates the cool applications that come with a Mac, the fact that they don’t get viruses, and even the magnetic power cord. Plus Justin Long is hilarious and the PC guy isn’t.
#2. Macs look cooler
Have you seen the new Mac desktops? Have you seen theMacbook? Now, have you seen any other PC computer? Yeah, Macs are definitely cooler. They are sleek and easy to use. The keyboard types a lot easier than a PC. Everything about a Mac looks better and newer than a PC. (This is all my opinion of course). Recently some PCs have adopted a much cooler and sleeker look. The reason why they look better is because PCs are trying to look like Macs. Simple as that.
#3. Garage Band and Photo Booth
Macs come with so many cool applications built in like these two. Garage Band is a program where you can make your own beats and songs and Photo Booth allows you to take pictures right from your desktop of yourself or anyone else around you. These aren’t the only cool applications that come on a Mac. Mac has a program built in called iLife which is iPhoto, iTunes, iChat, and iCal. These are innovative ways to control your music, pictures, and events. A PC comes with ways to store your pictures and such but it is more unorganized and confusing.
Ok, besides these very opinionated reasons, there are some facts about Macs that make them better than PCs. Macs actually do not get as many viruses as PCs do and Spyware only seems to target PCs. Mac has the ability to also run Windows so you could basically have a PC and a Mac in one. PCs cannot run a Mac server on their system. PCs are generally less expensive which is a plus. But, if you do have the money I really do highly suggest getting a Mac. I have had both and I prefer a Mac in every way possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, John here. If you’re looking online for a solution to power your home for free, I’m happy you’ve found my website. The results of my recent research will likely save you money and a lot of frustration. If you’re not one of my regular subscribers, let me tell you a little about myself and then you will see for yourself why you should consider trying a Magnetic Generator Review System to produce ALL of your Home Energy.

    ReplyDelete